The Web Enquiries Window is designed to integrate with a LAN based Maximizer system
to provide simple lead collection from your website combined with effective
tracking and reporting of enquiries/leads generated.
With this application you can measure and track the performance of your web
site 'contact us' pages.
- Understand the relevance on enquiries (% junk, out of area, etc)
- Understand the difference of different lead forms
- Understand the performance of your website over time
- Compare the lead distribution between sales people
- Understand lead conversion by salesperson
- In most cases minimum changes required to your existing website
- Write your own additional reports with Crystal Reports IX (not included)
The standard CABC Web Enquiry/Lead application has the following components:-
- A template web form for your web site that can be modified and copied by
your web designer, This runs on your website (external or internally hosted)
- The data collection page. This runs inside your network on an IIS web
server that supports .aspx web pages. (This site may be placed in a DMZ if
required in which case a SQL port must be opened to your internal SQL
- The Maximizer Database extension tables. These hold the details of the
leads in your database.
- The Web Leads window. This is added to each Maximizer LAN users
installation to provide access to the leads.
- The Crystal Reports. The web leads window comes with a comprehensive
Last 90 days review report. You can create other reports if you have a full
copy of Crystal Reports (or similar)
The web enquiry system has some elements which can be configured to suit your
business, these include:
- The presentation of the contact form on your web site
- Up to 10 fields of product or service information in addition to the
core contact details
- The Qualification and Disqualification types
- Modification of the included report (Crystal Reports required)
CABC will be pleased to discuss the provision of other elements you may
require for your own particular system including the provision of additional
This system is only available for Maximizer Enterprise 9.5 SQL edition or a
Maximizer CRM 10 (non Entrepreneur) edition or above.
You must be able to host the lead collection page on an IIS5 or above web
server within your business that can support external access.
Data can not be accessed in the Maximizer web client or on remote (Max
You may need to review your Microsoft SQL licence to ensure it complies with
To read more about this product
click here to download a fact sheet.
To enquire further about this product please
To purchase a copy of this product please